Thursday, September 27, 2012

titled

Holy is His presence
it fills me with such patience
makes me soar passed mountain ranges
this feeling is the strangest
From Him I get so much inspiration
I have to ink up all these pages
so that my mind doesn't go crazy
He sends me so many thoughts
the least I can do is jot
it down before it's lost
to the wind, I've got these two limbs
so I ought to praise Him
and how He bought my sin
and saw that it was La Fin
so that I could see that his light is never dim
and it's easy to spread
just need to show some kindness
maybe let some love refresh
the many that forget they are blessed
and intended for this great endeavor
into His open arms and far beyond
up there where they truly belong
chillin' outside the limits of a clock
but it's time to send this block of words down into an end that somehow concludes that which has no conclusion, this poem is done I hope you had fun, now I'm gonna hit publish perhaps you won't shun this and maybe you could even fall in love with all these dumb words but chances are humble to none

No comments:

Post a Comment