Friday, September 14, 2012

title

Please Please look at me
I cut words into this page
To get attention

I hope that you know
I do not need your focus
I'll write regardless

Please don't look at me
Your eyes send me discomfort
I just want some peace

The peace will be here
Once I get all these thoughts out
A lot is built up

May be awhile
And a few ink stained pages
Before I hush up

So these words are here
If you want to read along
But don't expect much

Just my attempt at
Clear and concise sanity
This crazy's heavy

Need to put it down
Before it completely smothers
And my feet are sore

From carrying it
Everywhere I go, hidden
Beneath this small smile

My eyes tell the truth
But they aren't here to see me
Just here to show off

This makes it easy
To shroud all this dull content
I don't need your help

I'm perfectly fine
Just cuz I don't want to smile
Doesn't mean I'm sad

No comments:

Post a Comment