Friday, September 14, 2012

click?

You are here just in time to watch my mind sail away, lost to the wind, 
and it has only been to this port a few times, so there is no telling if it will find its way back
this ocean, it has its lows and highs
but I won't spend my life runnin from the tide
I will let the rising waves wash my feet
as this flood embraces me
I feel like everyone else has a solution, 
while I'm just roaming these waters trying to figure out the problem
if you have some words now is the time to speak up,
cuz this whole time your days have been counting down 
and now is the time to make something of this moment
your alarm will ring and this dream will abruptly end
the warning has been flashing all along
I've just been distracting you with this song
I would apologize but I think it is best to focus on this now
and this now contains these words
though, did you notice that now meld to this now?
some new words to fill up this space that seemed so empty
and some new space to till up this time that seemed so far away

No comments:

Post a Comment