Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I don't really know man

I have a couple words for you, but you have to promise to keep them safe, they really are quite fragile and if you don't take care of them they could easily fall apart. So please don't take these letters for granted because they aren't taking your mind for granted and I'm sure that if you let them be themselves you would get along with them quite well:
We call them all trees but each one has its own thang going on, its own groove, its motion to keep up with this earth that can't sit still, its own sway to stay with this ever-melding life.
So long Wednesday, your treacherous fourteen hundred forty minutes have finally passed, but they will be back, week after week, month after month, year after year. We have turned this forward motion into something that we can fit into our minds, but I don't like to give this 360 degree spin and the full rotation of the next "Wednesday" the same name, every day is amazingly new, I fail to see how we could call them the same thing, each day holds new experiences, a new space in this universe, new light waves washing up from our yellow beach ball that we got stuck in the rafters, that was a wild night, I think it was a Thursday, but it is just about to be Thursday and I'm not feelin' too wild. So I say forget your frivolous attempts to put a pattern over this world, the entropic breakdown of every moment is not something you can track but merely observe and appreciate, so no it is not Wednesday, it is a point in space in which I wasted my time writing this blurb. I am done going along with the way things are, just because some atoms happened to form into this person that decided to live life with 7 days to a week we lock these rotations around our axis into the prison cell of a title. I say nay to your traditions, you can not bring yesterday's routine into today for today is a new variable that they didn't even know about yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment