Monday, September 17, 2012

not good at putting titles to things

Time to finally let this out
because I'm tired of holding it in
and I know the world can
take it better than I can, it has
been spinning a lot longer than I
can even comprehend and no matter
what hits it this world will keep
going, so I let the world feel
the weight of my feet, I don't
let  the world's weight rest on me,
because I'm not here to keep
it spinning, I'm a walking probability,
I'm just an equation
gone horribly wrong and now I'm
gonna watch the numbers
try to balance each other

Will this mean anything
once we all get burnt
out?

The world is doin its
best to spin us off and
the universe is doin its
best to squish us while
we are doin our best
to be the best,
even if it means killing as
many of us as possible to
keep our names highlighted in the
history books, so I will never stop
thanking God for waking up, cuz it seems
that there is a lot more out
there trying to stop me from
livin this life than there are particles
of oxygen being sucked into my lungs
it's me against numbers I never
learned how to count to and
I'm still going to bet on myself
because I need all the confidence I
can get
  all I know is that you
can't spell life without at least
one lie so I'm going to live
this truth to the fullest and hope
to God that when this world evicts
me, I still have a place to crash
tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment