Friday, September 21, 2012

Post title

When I give you my heart I know that I'm never getting it back. You can either keep it forever or throw it in the trash, cuz it won't fit the same after you squeezed it tight, I keep a small piece for myself each time so that I won't lose the whole thing rotting in a landfill, I've only got a sliver left so be gentle and don't be surprised when it cracks.
I send my love out for you to collect it
and fuck any of those  who don't accept it
cuz it was especially for them, they need it more than they recognize
this world is pretty shitty like septic
and I know I'm not sittin here bein skeptic
People walk around focusin on shiny necklaces
thinking of all the things they could be eatin for breakfast
am I the only one here that questions this?
I mean there are people that would eat from my wastebasket
and we just waste away as we are chasin that casket
Doing no harm, but doing no good, makes me want to wear a mask it
fills me with shame to be a part of this helplessly hopeless generation
someone just got murdered right now and all we can worry about is inflation
I include myself because all I am doing is saying worthless words that cause no salvation
Filling up my cup instead of pouring it out for the rest, I am surely walking towards damnation
I'll just stop typing so that I can salvage some favor with God and prevent my extermination

No comments:

Post a Comment