Friday, September 14, 2012

letters looking lucid

my body is as
resilient as a rough ranger
as sturdy as a steely strongman
as tough as ten turtles tangled in a trench
but the ficklest of flickers
could wipe me away
I'm as fragile as a frozen frenchman
as easily broken as a brittle banana
I am as weak as a wayward whale
life is stubborn, once it clasps its claws
it struggles til it's slowly swept aside
but the simplest of slips 
can cause a quick conclusion 
to this massive mess we start making the moment 
we arrive on this rude rock roaring for our retribution
unprepared for the pimples and the pain
that's brought about by our bold bargain for love
for now though I frankly fail to feel for any female
so single i shall stay to soar through these stuffed up puffs of 
condensation, clearly clouds couldn't keep me contained 
patching together these pieces of blue to perpetuate the blanketing 
and now I will never know how to navigate this into termination
so I will sloppilly slur some mind-sewage for you to savor 
though I think this thought has been threatened by 
bereavement since I began this bloated blog

No comments:

Post a Comment