Wednesday, January 2, 2013

view blog

moments
inside
these letters
colliding
with your windows
leaving streaks
that you dissect and discern
until the moment
loses itself
inside
all these questions
what was the reason
what is he on
when will he see that
there is no cheese in
these poems
but it's easy
to say some words
I'm just tryin to read this
after my pen decides it's satisfied
and this paper is beaten by the tide
of this ink rising high
and this thought spiking your mind
fighting the times
with some silent wind chimes
warning us all of the coming trials
blind ears and deaf eyes
one day you will know perfect
but for now we just got to try
and slow down this wreck
there was no path that was correct
so just move on with this present
cuz a car still drives with a couple dents
and you can buy a hamburger with a hundred cents
I don't need your dollar, but if you gave me a wrench
I'd spend a couple weekends tryin to prevent
these screws from goin loose
but too late, I've lost my noodles
so i'll just drink some juice and say toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment