Saturday, January 26, 2013

Narrative starin blankets


"What was that?"
"I didn't say anything"
"Well what did I hear then?"
"I don't know, maybe you should answer that yourself"
"If I knew the answer, then why would I ask you?"
"Why do you expect me to know how to fix your personal problems?
"Are you telling me that you didn't make that noise?
"I'm telling you to stop asking me all of these batty questions"
"Did you hear it?"
"Hear what?"
"The noise that caused my first statement"
"So the noise that started all of your noises?
"I guess, what was that noise though?"
"Curse that noise for creating this interrogation,"
"So you heard the noise too?"
"I've heard a lot of noises, there was silence and now there is nothing but noise"
"How long has there been noise? I can hardly remember what silence feels like, the first thing I recall is that dreadful noise"
"It's been too long, and do you recall all of these other dreadful noises you have added?
"Hmm, was the noise in my head?"
"Wherever that is, how do you know that I'm not in my head?"
"No, it's my head, not yours, did you make the noise?"
"Maybe we are in someone else's mind and they made the noise"
"No, it's my head!"
"You know that for sure?"
"Yes I am in control of these words I am saying"
"Well how can you know that someone isn't behind the scenes putting these noises in our mouths?"
"I am not scripted, I am my own author!"
"I bet bambi felt the same way"
"I am not a baby deer, first of all, and second I am the one thinking, not you, and not anyone else,"
"Why did you say that?"
"... I was responding to what you said"
"So, you aren't in control of what you say, if I can change what you say, how can you be so sure someone else isn't?"
"Shut up! I can end this!"
"Then do it"
"I will, if you don't shut up"
"Why haven't you ended it yet?"
"I don't feel like it"
"It's okay, one day you will come to terms with it,"
"With what?"
"If you have to ask, I shouldn't discuss it further"
"Tell me!"
"You must find out on your own"
"Okay I'll find out on my own by asking you what it is"
"Your wit won't get you out of this one, goodnight"
"What, but it's afternoon"
"Oh, well, sorry I am not in control of the dude writing this, anywho I'm gonna go now"
"Huh? who is writing this?"  

No comments:

Post a Comment