Friday, January 18, 2013

words back

Saying I'm what understand will you days these of one.
Rearranged get words these til it read to able be won't you.
Brain your up open you until breath my hold won't I so.
Veins my in oxygen no have I'll around come you time the by cuz.
Fade will I black into back slowly then.
Strange too bit little a seems all this if apologize I.
Way same the writing of tired just was I.
Deranged slightly am I think you if okay it's.
Exchange not can I brain this but, am probably I.
Content psycho this keep and along play well as may I so.
Meant he what know really never I though even.
Bent so, words those with on and on goes he when.
Lent for writing up give could I, bad so this need I.
End the to me drive would days 40 those but.
Mend can mind my that so out let get to need words these.
Dent a put even don't poems little these and.
Head my in on goin' that's babble crazy the in.
Read just you what sure completely aren't you if surprised act don't so.
Prevent to trying me than more much not is it time the half cuz.
Meds the off numb room padded a in me leave would that mindsplosion a.

No comments:

Post a Comment