Tuesday, September 17, 2013

fruugendeepewter pewpew

it seems a little sad but
I am a little glad that
the pain went and happened
my heart may be in fractions
but now that it has shattered
I know that it's not plastic
and now I am passed it
I found the broken scraps and
put them back with some bubble gum and grass stained band aids

anything that didn't fit I packed and burnt to ashes
turned my dreams into action
got a pen and grabbed some
sheets of tree to practice
capturing the force of a disaster
to try and
Bend it to a masterpiece
weaving down the page
a raging avalanche
destroying all that is in its path
leaving no tree behind untouched
my
inky fingers rifling through
searching for the last patch of white
to smother with these lines I write
keeping me up all night, I might just like to bribe my mind to stop fighting the light and maybe try to find some peace in between some sheets that don't need my ink, just me, sleeping with the ceiling fan keeping watch til the sun brings back the heat to teach me how to reach an end for this thing

No comments:

Post a Comment