Monday, June 10, 2013

hoops waving from the loops

I don't like to call them bad times
just times that make the good times better
times that finally test ya
wake you up from the easy restin
and make you work through the present
to find another future hiding in the foggy dark
silent as the nighttime at midday
just waiting
waiting for it's turn
quite patiently
it will get here
but you may not make it there
so appreciate where you're at
before you lose your chance
in this game of chances
I feel lucky to be standing
cuz sooner or later math is going to set the record straight
and even the odds out of the bunch

just another random group of atoms
floating along with this planet
but somehow I feel trapped
in this ability to track it
consciousness, it seems like shackles
reminding me of the big fractions
that say I shouldn't be
I am just an accident
I am a walking probability
With a whole bunch of insecurities
before they get passed security
to streak across the page
I'll stop maintaining the stage
and stop writing right here


No comments:

Post a Comment