Monday, November 19, 2012

view

seems I slept into this feeling of too many dreams and/or realities
see this could only be real for now
then is only in my memory
thus merely a figment of my imagination
this could be only real for now
so I unite these letters into some words I could spare to lose in this sea of chaos
slowly sliding through these slimy syllables
slipping past your silent stare, simply saying some silly similes
as somber as a single snail soaring through thickets of thorns
but don't be fooled into thinking that this thing will thizzle out
I've still got ink in my pen
I will keep coming with these words
so better clear out your mind, these lines are going to make a mess
once they finally end themselves in a living room hanging from the ceiling fan
and I will be left to fend for myself with nothing left to right and everything wrong to write
and this is honestly quite possibly the most awesome thing I could promise thee
an end, a clear finale to these messy blurbs and maybe if you ask nicely
I'll stop writing this shit and go contemplate tomorrow's fate
because before I knew it, today had already gifted its pain away
to the next 24 hours and the moments in between
that bear the burden of this reality
holding
breathing
reaching
for an end
so here it is
the end

No comments:

Post a Comment