Monday, October 29, 2012

To do list


Essay
Math
Look at the path before you forget how to take a step
Freshen breath
Learn how to fly
Don't try to act too sly
Remember that you could die
There is no reason to deny
It would be as easy as a sigh
So today I will try to be alive
Cuz tomorrow will never be ripe
And yesterday keeps falling behind
Now in the AM it's already 2:59
And I still can't feel the time
Hopefully by seven I'll be able to rise
Losing sleep just to make something rhyme
I think this is where I have lost my mind
That may have been a predictable line
So I think this is where an ending I will find
Though I still find the need to write

A new minute and I decided to change this up
That flow had lost its spunk
I will attempt to make this one erupt
So some slack for me could you please cut
Cuz I will never be good enough
To write something that's not ridiculous
A line may sound good if I come across some luck
But its all crazy psycho babble until it earns me a buck
Or two for that matter, this world really does suck
It seems only money can put you above
But what we all need is some peace and some love
Not shiny new stuff
I promise it's not too tough
All you got to do is put down that mask that looks so rough
And let your self shine through all that is corrupt

No comments:

Post a Comment