Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Ode to the snooze button

Oh what a wonderful button that I keep pluckin cuz I'm stuck in this dungeon of comfort
I know I'll be late, but that's my fate, this sleep is too great and I only have myself to blame for staying awake long into the A.M. so now I keep hatin on that screech that shakes me from my dreams and I irately strain as much weight as I can attain to sink that button down into silence, finally that wretched noise has been detained.
Today is losin' cuz I keep choosin to abuse that splendid snooze, I wish time would slow to an ooze but it's runnin faster than an Olympian that was juiced, time is gettin killed, hanging from a noose, waking up this early was all a ruse, last night I drank too much and had confidence that I wouldn't let the snooze accrue all these sloppy clicks, but this game was fixed I had no chance and now my BiC has no more ink to stitch more diction into this picture of words, so I'm gonna ditch this bitch but before I go I must say thank you snooze button, for existing

No comments:

Post a Comment