Sunday, October 14, 2012

again and again

You are staring into my present and your past, as I am writing this I am sending out these written shadows to one day get absorbed by the worm holes through your eyes to your universe. While for you it is today, I'm back here sending these words out in groups for your mind to unpack, just as the stars in the sky are sending a light from the past casting shadows in this future: when you are staring at the night sky your mind is stuck in the past but when you stare into this, the past is stuck in your mind.

Ask me now and later I still won’t have an answer because I am forever cursed to walk the path of a fool this folly at my shoulder keeps me company and my fear of my Lord keeps me on my knees I hope that one day I may find Him as he has found me, soon you will all see that these days are only started so that they may end, just as a meal is only created to be devoured by the ravenous crows that wait on the power lines for your heart to slip so they may pounce and keep you from the life everyone is seeking whether they realize it or not we are all just searching for the same love, but we won’t ever see that love is searching for us, we just need to stop hiding from ourselves.
Fix me, please just find a way to fix me, for I was never put together, I showed up in this world disassembled and I've been laying it all out for you to see, so please put me together in the moon's shine and watch me light up with the sun's rise

No comments:

Post a Comment