Monday, February 25, 2013

empty-space-filler title

the only magic in this world is love
between our eyes, there are no lies
just truth, no crooked tooth
this is the straight and narrow path
of action, and grasping a hand
to help up from the past
I'm gonna finish last
but that's just part of the plan
those medals, I won't be holding them
I'm not meant to stand on that podium
you can keep your trophies
I'll just toy with these memories, frozen
until the light comes back
and the cold runs out cuz the warmth is here to stay
like four evers put together plus love and some lovely weather
inside a rainy desert, just one cloud keepin me from the heat
I follow Him because his shade is so redeeming
like forgiveness for someone that beat you unceasingly
or grace for those who deceive you
be quick to forgive, every breath is cause for celebration 
why spend even one of them aggravated 
another day hatin is another day wasted
there is only one thing your tongue wants to be tastin
and that is love spewed hastily

No comments:

Post a Comment