Sunday, April 21, 2013

and

every time I make you laugh
you make me think I have a chance
but in this race I'll finish last
cuz I left my confidence in my other pants
and I write these words because they will never make it passed 
my tongue that is always late to class
and prefers to sit in the back
so that you can't see it slackin
you got it so worried
its been days since I've wanted to eat
and this whole time I've wanted to take it slow
but so many things keep my foot down on this pedal
things like getting caught in your eyes, makes me want to stand up and dance
or the fact that I'm scared that I might miss my chance
more than one adventurer is hopin that you are a distressed damsel 
not to mention the sound of your voice, like flowers in the spring prancing with the breeze
it makes me want to take you for ransom
then turn around and pay a handsome fee just to keep you in my arms and my dreams
but now I'm gonna stop talking before I get too creepy
just need to end all this dratted thinking 

No comments:

Post a Comment