Monday, November 25, 2013

I failed at humans today

though sometimes I make them crack into a thousand pieces and complete our picture
and for whatever reason that I can perceive these moments that are few and far between
make them forget all the other days that my name was tainted by my inability to refrain from
flying a plane over the line I didn't even know was being made
but luckily for me, or divinely from He, I sort of have an ability to squeeze in, despite my best efforts
I've been deemed fit
but I'd rather kick it with the rejects, seems like the only ones that can accept

not frequently enough am I reminded that I think too much
never remember to merely be the me in my mirror
whoever that is
the cold reflection

smells like the sunrise
like the end of darkness
the beginning of bubbly brightness

feels like water boiling
like the end of being stuck on the bottom
the beginning of finding the clouds

tastes like an open door
like the end of this box
and the beginning of another one

sounds like a rainbow
like the end of this rainy day
and the beginning of my proud squishy soaking march to my shower

but damn those clouds are nice
like they know we aren't watching
prancing about to get our attention
or some shit

No comments:

Post a Comment