Saturday, March 30, 2013

kniht

I just want a girl that can be herself
so that I can be myself
usually I feel locked inside this cell
in the middle of a zoo
and my sign reads:
This is Sam
He still thinks he is another visitor

WARNING:
Don't give him any pennies, his thoughts won't end at two cents
all he does is dream
but he gets hit with these 5 cent word insults
so he gives away his dreams and is stuck thinking
and he still doesn't know when to go to sleep
and he still doesn't know what to be
and I still don't know how to stop repeating myself
and I still don't know why you expect me to repeat myself
cuz I still can't find the difference
I've already said this shit, I just found a new pattern
I've already been this shit and it is still the same matter
I've already seen this shit, it just found a new arrangement
I've already heard this shit, it just found a new language
and I still don't know how to sleep alone
and I still don't know where the fuck I'm goin'
but at least I know that I don't
and I still can't get you to come back
so I keep throwin my pennies
some may think my thoughts are too loud
but I've grown proud of my words
and I don't know of anyone else I want to see under my shroud
so until you come back around
I'm gonna stick my head underground and think about the clouds

No comments:

Post a Comment