Monday, July 6, 2015

yo yo yo

what's up random person that might be reading this right now, if you follow me at all you will have noticed that I haven't added anything in quite some time, and there is good reason for this

    -pause for effect-

   I was focusing on a book! a book of poems that is and I didn't really want much of it to be on this blog here so that people had something fresh to read instead of just everything that has already been on this here bloggythingymajigg

so unfortunately the site I used to create the book doesn't like giving anything away for free so there is a $3.00 charge to purchase said book that can be found by clicking on this button here


Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

so hopefully you are interested enough to sacrifice some moolah if not that is cool too I still love you!

but I don't really know if I will be adding to this blog much anymore, I am sort of addicted to this book making shiznit now but I am not one to be consistent so who knows what the future may hold

God bless and have a nice day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment