Thursday, November 6, 2014

samuel something

I don't know gravity on the ground
as well as a man falling through the sky
I don't know the night as well as a cat on the hunt
we don't know the other perspective
cuz we too busy with our own intentions
blinded by the latest invention
anything to stall the insurrection
we would be great if we could stick to a direction
instead we fester in the messes the Lord blessed us with
sick we heal you
poor we pay you
rich we hate you
ugly we fix you
beautiful we fixate
fuck this I want to be a disgrace
coming in last place in this human race
your starting line keeps cutting me out
'til you finish circling the problems
I'll be skipping the beat
tryin to acapela the hell out of this life
leaving behind all my battle cries
searching for a heaven that's already found me

No comments:

Post a Comment