Monday, May 20, 2013

unprepared are I

I'm always in battle
between wanting to talk to you
and not wanting to ruin it
cuz when I speak to you
I lose all of my I.Q.
looking into your eyes erases any of the shrewdness I have accrued throughout my youth
but
I don't want to be witty
if it means avoiding your sticky gaze
rather be a dunce, rather be dim
sittin before you drool forming at my lips
dripping down through this conversation
leaving before I make a fool of myself
but I am a fool, so it's better you found out now
folly is all I know
it is awful, but I will be jolly until my downfall
as long as your eyes don't run away
though even then I wouldn't blame them
I am pretty sure I am crazy
I know this cuz I don't feel like changing
I'll be off my rocker til I'm pushin up daisies

No comments:

Post a Comment