Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Insanity

repeating an action over and over expecting a different outcome

and girl the thought of life without you is drivin me crazy
so I'll try on this insane
chasing your embrace til my grave
I just want to hold you at four in the morning watching infomercials
making fun of these scripted dicks that think they are pimpin

but   really I just want to hold you at any time watching anything

so

I'll be on this grind until I find this finish line
where you are either mine, or I am no longer alive
either way I'll be closer to the divine

I get so close to catching you in my butterfly net
but I never learned how to patch these holes
so you take the wind and my horizon with you

while I just stand here swallowing this storm you left behind

No comments:

Post a Comment